1. You can navigate your way from Black Lion Street to Trafalgar Street without using your Googlemaps!
Britain From Above
2. When you know exactly where Brighton ends and Hove begins
3. When you don’t get out of breath cycling up Dyke Road
4. When you know all the Sunday parking spots
Mad About Brighton
5. When you look at the wreckage of the West Pier and feel a sense of home
6. When you have at least 1 item from Freecycle in your home
7. When you’re not alarmed by a seagull the size of a small dog
8. When you no longer bat an eyelid at a naked cyclist riding past!
World Naked Bike Ride
9. When you’ve partied with some colourful characters at Brighton Pride
10. When you’ve chilled out on Devil’s Dyke and admired Constable’s favourite view in the world
11. When you’ve enjoyed a Summer’s evening watching the silver screen on Brighton Beach
Brighton’s Big Screen
12. When you’ve enjoyed a gig or a comedy night at Komedia
*Header image by Tonymadrid Photography. Used under a Creative Commons License. Image has been cropped to fit.