The term We Love Brighton Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Care of; Key Financial Consultants. Cornelius House, 178-180 Church Rd, Hove, BN3 2DJ. Our company registration number is: 05586183, Registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
(2) Website Access
We Love Brighton Ltd here by grants you permission to use the Website, provided that:
(1) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
(2) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without We Love Brighton’s prior written authorisation;
(3) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc.,
(4) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs;
(5) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and
(6) you comply with these Terms & Conditions.
(7) In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify We Love Brighton Ltd immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of We Love Brighton Ltd or others due to such unauthorised use. We Love Brighton will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account.
(8) You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the We Love Brighton Ltd servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. We Love Brighton grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We Love Brighton Ltd reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (as defined below).
(9) We Love Brighton Ltd has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
(3) Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, including all User Submissions, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to We Love Brighton Ltd. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without We Love Brighton Ltd’s prior written consent. We Love Brighton Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website.
(4) User Submissions
(1) The Website facilitates the submission of videos or other Content by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting and publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, We Love Brighton Ltd does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. We Love Brighton Ltd has complete discretion whether to accept or reject your User Submission, or to transfer your User Submission from one We Love Brighton Ltd’s program to another program or portion of the Website.
(2) You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that:
(a) you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorise We Love Brighton Ltd to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any User Submissions to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions; and
(b) you have the written consent and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use their name or likeness as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions.
(3) You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to We Love Brighton Ltd, you hereby grant We Love Brighton Ltd, in addition to any other rights which it has pursuant to any other program established by We Love Brighton Ltd, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split the videos into different segments, and use the entire video or segments as part of compilations), crop and display images as deemed necessary, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and We Love Brighton Ltd’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation to grant access to the Website to third parties to view the User Submission (and derivative works thereof). With regard to User Submissions submitted under any Program or not submitted under any other special program, you may notify We Love Brighton Ltd to remove the User Submission from the Website, and We Love Brighton Ltd will do so within a reasonable time period, at which point the foregoing license to We Love Brighton Ltd will terminate.
(4) You also hereby grant each user of the Website or other viewer of the User Submission a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions, all for non-commercial and personal use.
(5) You agree that you will not:
(a) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Submission and to grant We Love Brighton Ltd all of the license rights granted herein;
(b) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage We Love Brighton Ltd or any third party;
(c) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or
(d) misidentify yourself in submitting the User Submission or misstate your true identity. We Love Brighton Ltd does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and We Love Brighton Ltd expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
(6) You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that We Love Brighton Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against We Love Brighton Ltd with respect there to, and agree to indemnify and hold We Love Brighton Ltd, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website. You acknowledge that access to certain Content which may be available through the Website and which depict violence, or contain images of nudity, sexual acts, or other sexual material (“Mature Content”) is permitted only if you are over the minimum age applicable in your jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
(5). Copyright and Content Policy
We Love Brighton Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. We Love Brighton Ltd does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and We Love Brighton Ltd will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We Love Brighton Ltd reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. We Love Brighton Ltd will also terminate a User’s access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. We Love Brighton Ltd may remove such Content and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such Content in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide We Love Brighton Ltd’s with the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
(3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, including the URL;
(4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copy write infringement can be reached via email@example.com
(6) Warranty Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by We Love Brighton Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of We Love Brighton Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, We Love Brighton Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall We Love Brighton Ltd, It’s officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or Consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
(1) content, including any mistakes or inaccuracies therein;
(2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of our website;
(3) any unauthorised use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
(4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
(5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
(6) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content on or via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and wether or not We Love Brighton Ltd is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that We Love Brighton Ltd shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third-party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless We Love Brighton Ltd, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
(1) your use of the Website;
(2) your violation of these Terms & Conditions;
(3) your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission;
(4) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or
(5) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
10. Ability to Accept Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by We Love Brighton Ltd without restriction.
Last updated: August 2010